Items Youll Need
- Third Doctor velvet jacketSee on amazon
- Pirate shirtSee on amazon
- Cape cloakSee on amazon
- Tactical glovesSee on amazon
- Straight-cut pantSee on amazon
- Screwdriver propSee on amazon
- Curly hair wigSee on amazon
- Oxford dress shoesSee on amazon
- White hair color spraySee on amazon
- Anello ringSee on amazon
Jon Pertwee Doctor Who TV Show 3rd Doctor Costume Guide Guide for Cosplayers
The 3rd Doctor costume is inspired from the show, Doctor Who. It is worn by Jon Pertwee. The character is quite famous and his personality is reflected by his attire. It contains an appealing burgundy jacket that is a very essential item of the costume. It can be worn with white full sleeves shirt. Black fitted pant is added as a bottom. Blue cape is worn over the jacket.
The Jon Pertwee 3rd Doctor costume has black fingerless gloves and high beam hair spray as well. Synthetic brown wig is necessary to have a resemblance to him. The 3rd Doctor ring is the specific accessory of the costume. Screwdriver prop adds more delicacy. Black shoes are the absolute match for your outfit.